Simple Chicken Alfredo
Buongiorno!!! Today at home we have pasta, yes gentlemen a delicious dish of Macaroni with Alfredo sauce. Are you up for it?
Alfredo sauce is a sauce to dress pasta. Originally it contained only Parmesan cheese and butter, although in modern times, in addition to these ingredients, milk cream is usually added. Some variations include parsley, garlic, egg, vegetables, seafood or chicken. It became famous at the Alfredo alla Scrofa restaurant in Rome, owned by Alfredo di Lelio. I leave you my version, let’s go with the recipe!
– 1/2 bar of butter
– 1 cup of Sour Cream / Cream
– 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
– 1 pinch of pepper
– 1 tray of sliced mushrooms
– 1 Broccoli (only the flowers without stems)
– 500 gr of Macaroni.
– 1/4 of Chicken
– The first thing to know about this dish is that it is served
always freshly made.
– If they take a long time at home to sit at the table and put in a little peck
a few minutes earlier makes them keep their asses glued to the chair.
– The first thing is to heat the pan and integrate the half bar of
butter with the cream cup.
– Once they’re ready, the parmesan is added.
– When the sauce is ready, it’s time to add the pepper.
– The last step is to integrate the pasta and the other ingredients well.
– It’s a good idea to have them ready before making the sauce
– I skipped the mushrooms and the broccoli.
– I cooked the chicken, deboned it and crumbled it.
– I made the pasta in the same broth as the chicken so it would taste.
– Once mixed with the sauce, serve immediately.
– If the pasta gets cold it loses a lot of creaminess and doesn’t taste the same.
Chicken Pie with Noodles
You can also make a chicken pie recipe with noodles.
3 cups of flour
2 bars of margarine
1 cup of sweet cream or cream cheese (as needed)
Sift the flour, add the margarine cut into slices and mix with the stirrup or fork until the mixture becomes boron (margarine should be mixed very well), then add approximately one cup of sweet cream or the amount needed to form a compact dough. Let it rest for about 20 minutes and use it in cakes or pies with sweet or salty filling.
1 large breast cooked and well arranged
½ Mushroom or asparagus cream pack
1 large onion
1 Sweet chili
1 Jar of sweet corn
Sweet cream (the one left over from the preparation of the pasta)
1 cup of milk
1 Mushroom jar (optional)
2 tablespoons of margarine
Fry in the margarine the onion and the sweet chili, then the arranged and shredded chicken, the sweet corn and the mushrooms, add the mushroom cream dissolved in the milk and the sweet cream, let it thicken, if necessary add more milk.
Grease the pyrex or mold, put half of the dough, punch it and put it in the oven for a few minutes until the texture changes (PRE-Baked), take it out and add the previous mixture, cover it with the other half, punch it again, varnish it with butter and decorate it with figures of the same dough if you wish. Put it in the oven until the edges come off.